Friday, November 8, 2013

Night.

I haven been sleeping well for a long while until i get to see you again. Some days i just go to work as usual acting i'm just tired because i don't have 'enough' sleep but truth is i haven had one in a long time.

You noticed i was tired and the fact that only when you're beside me i manage to fall asleep. Every night like today i can't sleep and can't stop thinking and wishing if only you were here. The precious amount of time i get to spend with you in a day is way too limited i wish time would just stay still for a little longer so i can take a good look at your beautiful face and enjoy your scent while you hug me so tight in your arms.

I am satisfied with all that i have right now but honestly part of me gets out of breath sometimes and i feel like giving up. Not because of any problems or obstacles we are facing but because you've to sacrifice so much just to make sure i am happy. It's so not worth it. The pain i felt everytime when i think of us, it's so near yet so far.

I don't dare to expect much of us because i don't want to be disappointing both you and i in the end but i wish what we have now would never change. I like how we are now and for someone like you to even fall for me is too good to be true.
It's always time like this i miss you the most..

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10