Monday, January 21, 2013

21.01.13

First monthsary in year 2013, it's amazing how we are still so in love even though the amount of time see each other and get to spend time together for this 3 & a half years were so little.

After more than 3 years I still get the butterflies and heart racing feeling towards you, I think it's magical. I feel like I'm falling into a hole that is so deep, there is no limit and I'll just keep falling falling falling.. I don't think there is a limit for the feelings I have towards you cal. Everyday it's growing and i'm proud to say that you're the one I love.

We've been through a lot last 3 years++ and looking back now I'm actually super glad we didn't gave up and never have we once thought of giving up this relationship just because of all the challenges we had to face. I'm so so sooo thankful for your existent. I know there's more challenges to come but baby don't worry we can overcome it together. I'm so blessed to have you in my life (:

All you've to know is that I'm yours to keep for your entire life and I'll always be by you, at your side no matter what happen. I can't promise that I'll always be by your side but my heart and mind is always filled with you and you only. I will give you all my support and I promise to take good care of myself because that's the least I could do, not to make you worried about me.

Life have been hard on you all this while and I'm really sorry I feel like I'm just another 10kg of rice stacking on your shoulders adding to your burden. I love you so much baby, all I could ever wish for is for you to stay happy, healthy, safe and of cos success in everything you do. My greatest regret is not kissing you enough every weekend when I have the chance to. Baby I love you, I miss you so much and wish right now you could be sleeping in my arms. Good night <333