Saturday, January 26, 2013

27.01.13

The day I dislike most is both Sunday and Monday.. The only good thing is that I'll be working alone until the late evening.

I'm feeling excited because it's just 4 more days to end this horrible January! Something excited to look forward to in February but definitely not my birthday.. Turning 20 just makes me more awkward than I already am. I'm neither a teenager nor an adult so I gues I'm in-between? Hmm.

February will be a busy month for me, a lot things coming up besides CNY of cos. A lot to think about, to work on and whole lot more responsibilities pilling on. Challenging and stressful I would say but I like to work in such pressure to ensure that I improve from where I already am rather than just stay still. Just want to improve myself as a whole but I can never change the way I am which I'm sorry about to people around me. I can't seem to express myself properly or normally. That just makes me 3 times more awkward.

I'm hopping that I've more things to look forward to so I can get by days faster w/o Cal. My life is so meaningless I feel like I failed as a living thing, even an ant's life is more happening compared to mine. I won't be able to see Cal for almost 2 months after the 15th March, I can foresee myself either staying in bed all day spacing out or stay busy with whatever I can find to be 24/7. Time need to pass faster when cal is NOT with me. Sigh. Why am I so negative.. Off to hell now.